OnlyFans content (delete if not allowed)

izzawild

With regards to OnlyFans, I would like to start one.... would it be acceptable to post videos of my own cam shows (I only do skype) with audio turned off as I play music in the background so that clients cannot record and upload my shows?

And if this is acceptable, should I charge a subscription or do a free subscription with a charge to download videos?

I don't really know how it works, so wouldn't know whether they get 1 view per video or get to keep it.

I sell 1 clip on my sites, with face not shown but full audio.
But all my shows are 1-2-1 via skype, face shown and audio.

Any advice on the matter would be welcomed.

Edit: I'd also be happy to do a free video with audio to authenticate that it is me, and others including audio for clients. And to also explain the rest of the vid to them. But to get the full whack, they need to pay for a 1-2-1 eith me.

dinglederper

You can post pics, video, and audio of pretty much whatever you'd like on OF, as long as you don't break the TOS with the usual things not permitted on most sites. So yes, you can post your pre-recorded cam shows there (audio or not).

You can post it on your wall just the same as posting on any social media, and it is there for everyone to see.
However, on OF you do have several more useful options.
Besides being able to schedule your posts, you can accept tips on the post itself, and you also have the option of setting a time limit for the post. You can choose between the post deleting after 1, 3, or 7 days, or you can set no limit and delete it manually whenever you choose.

Last but not least, because I think it may be the solution you're looking for, you can offer your subs PPV posts in their private messages. You just post the media in the message, and set the price you want them to pay for it. If they pay for it, it will then be unlocked for them to enjoy whenever they want from that message, but OF does not offer downloading it (however there's no way of preventing screen captures).
After sending, you also have the option to delete the message from anyone who didn't pay for it (which is useful for mass messages).

I hope that helps!