onlyfans question someone is selling a broswer tool to download all contents main page and paywall contents

musk

Legendary
hi can i ask a question about something right i was talking to a person on a other site hackforums.net the person is called Lrrr he said to me that he has a method to download all onlyfans contents main page and paywall contents i asked the person what is it and he said to me that it is a broswer tool for chrome and it will download all contents main page and paywall contents and he said to me that it would cost $75 dollars for this methed and you would be able to get any girls onlyfans contents main page and paywall contents so i ask the person what payment methods do you take and he said to me that he only takes crypto i am not sure what that is i think it is like bit coin which i dont have but anyway here is the messages i sent to him so what i was gonna ask is can someone here buy this broswer tool off the person and upload it to this site so everyone then would be able to download all onlyfans contents main page and paywall contents

okgoogle

Its a scam dude its clear :D if ever someone get the locked content for free like hacking methods they never gonna sell the information cause more people know = faster the website devs fix the bug. Its gonna take like 1 to 2 hours for them to fix it tho maybe less :D