OnlyFans Question

linda

Hello all!

I've re-entered the camming world after taking a few years break, and OnlyFans is new to me! I have no idea how it all works and have begun my research, debating whether or not I should take the plunge. Do models need to have a substantial following to become successful at OF, or is there promotion within the site? If that makes sense? I'm starting at square 1, don't have a social media presence, so I'm wondering if I should work at creating cam/twitter following before jumping into OF.

Thank you so much for reading and for your advice. I appreciate you all.

laneydelaney

I saw one model who was a cam model very briefly on CB and she had an OnlyFans.
She quit camming and obviously concentrated on OF. She originally started with a subscription OF but then after me thinking she had just gone off the grid, I saw her in my recommended on OnlyFans, and noticed it was now free. I I figured "hey I think she is hot yes please" BUT there was a catch.. it was a tease one. You would then get lots of promotional Private Messages on that from her, for her PAID one which had NSFW content and obviously the content was MUCH better.

I also noticed she was following other women and they were sharing each others.

So that maybe 2 things you could try and consider? She definitely did go from jus a few people on her original sub OF, to then having a few hundred.