Outed by Instagram

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
I have two separate Instagram accounts, one private and one for camming. In an attempt to try and keep the two separate and have some privacy, I have been using one of my old phones as a work-phone and so only uses that one for anything cam-related, including the cam-Insta. So today I log onto the cam-insta to do a new post and notice a familiar face among the recommendations.. One of my friends who doesn't know about my camming, or at least he didn't in the past. I block him, hoping that that will perhaps remove me from any recommendations he might receive. I then end up going through the entire list of recommendations and find several of my friends, both old exes and current ones. I block them to, but assume that the chances of at least some of them already having come across my cam-account is very likely. Nobody has said anything and I'm not about to have that conversation with either of them anyway. Frankly, at this point I don't really care who knows and who doesn't, but spotting them among my recommendated accounts still came as a bit of a shock, since I thought I had done an okay job at keeping the two separate. I guess not. Smiley (notme)
And all of the his on my birthday. Thank you, Instagram! What a lovely gift! Smiley xD Smiley (cry)

I know Facebook has done the same in the past when I used a page for my camming persona - I guess both Facebook and Instagram enjoy outing sexworkers or maybe there's some evil conspiracy against me? Be careful everyone.