Paradise Kitty?

I've just started modeling on Streamate and decided to go through Paradise Kitty. I didn't know much about it when I first started, but now, seeing the bad reviews is scaring me. However, the bad reviews just look like they're from people who didn't read any of the terms and such.
Ex: "I didn't get paid on time!" but maybe they don't know that you only get paid once you reach $200 for EACH paycheck.
Has anyone here had experience going through Paradise Kitty? If so (and you didn't like it) could you please help me get out of there and just go directly through Streamate? :bigtears: Thank you so much for anyone who tries to help!

breekane

Might want to read through the agreement you signed and make sure there's not a no-compete clause in there. Otherwise you might have to wait a duration of time before going independent, choose a different alias, choose a different network, ect. I'm not a lawyer, but I'd be happy to look over the model agreement.

What services are they claiming to offer? I know of them, and they have some great SEO and had to fight them tooth-and-nail for rankings, but haven't checked them out too thoroughly.

My friends over at How Are You BB? put together a cool list of the different model-recruitment sites and who they're associated with. Worth checking out, I found it interesting.