My best orgasm.

celina

I was streaming myself like day after day. The people in the chat were quite talkative. We discussed the topics of body acceptance and ways to get to know your body. At some point, a few people changed the conversation path and asked me if I wanted to go to a group show with them to show me how to have fun. There were 7 people at the group meeting, I used to give each person a link to control my lush, come on for a moment. The fun began calmly, but with time the gentlemen began to accelerate dully. From time to time, I generated a new link for a person so that everyone had a chance to have fun. My kitty encountered different styles of vibration. The fun picked up the pace with every minute. My legs started flying in every direction and I was floating away to another dimension. I started to sweat and gasp with pleasure. Trying to change position, I slipped in my chair and my leg hit the table. Coffee spilled. On my screen there were open webcams of men and various dicks in view. I was jumping like on a trampoline, panting, groaning and the sight of all the penises warmed me up even more. In the end, I did not work out and I had an orgasm. My kitty was gushing like a Niagara Falls. All red in the face, I started to laugh and the gentlemen with me. At the end it turned out that the guys know each other and like to play on the sites in groups. It was good time and i've never had a time like this. After the stream my pussy was still pulsating and being wet after cum!