Payment methods for skype shows

celinapowell

I am asked a lot of I offer skype shows ,but I don't have any payment methood for it. I get paid with Paxum on sites. I had Paypal long time ago and been clocked. I live in Romania. Can U suggest any safe instant payment methoods for members to send me money for skype shows? Other than tokens on sites

emilydam

Hmmm since you don t wanna go the route of independent Skype directories that give you 75-85% but after a week, there could be Bitcoin payments. They re somewhat instant. It takes me minutes to get a payment (from sites, never tried with members) and in minutes (sometimes may take longer, a few hs- but I never had that happen so far) the payment goes through all first 3 confirmations (there are more) but after the first 3, they can t ask the money back.

Now, I m with CoinBase. I don t know for others, but CB is the most user intuitive and easy to set up.
You just need to change your wallet address after every payment you get from the members, just as a safety measure. I don t know what personal details they see (if they see any) when they send you money but you can test it out with friends. The fees are small.

nerdjack

I am also looking for other alternatives and if there are any good besides these two ones mentioned by Celina.