Payoneer- Fastest, Cheaper way to get paid on Streamate?

So this is my very first week on Streamate, and I'm in a crunch to get paid. (Bills due December 3rd.)

Browsed some threads and saw most models got paid INSTANTLY (the Friday that payouts are released) with the Payoneer prepaid card- but has anyone tried the Global Bank Transfer?

I noticed it only costs $1.50, whereas the wire transfer on SM costs a whopping 40 bucks.

But then I read through Payoneer FAQ and noticed it takes approximately 5 business days from the date they receive the transfer request (from SM) to get the money to your bank account. So does this mean for the payout week ending Saturday, 22nd, SM sends out the payments on Friday, the 28th, but THEN Payoneer doesn't transfer the money to your bank account until 5 days after??

I mean, in that case, it'd be faster to do the $40 wire transfer, right? (At least I *think*.. dates can get confusing, but I got the idea models who use the wire transfer get their money that Friday? (the 28th in this example)

Just wondering because I'm debating between the Payoneer Global Transfer or the prepaid card since I have nooo idea if the card would get shipped out to me in time. I just registered for an account for both the transfer option and the card, and both emails said it'll take a few days just to get my account set up. =/ Eek!

babyliss

Chances are you probably won't get your card on time for that payout. I use Payoneer's bank transfer and almost always get my payments on the Tuesday after the Friday they sent it to Payoneer, unless a holiday got in the way. Unless they're able to set up your bank transfer by this upcoming Tuesday (that's the day you'd have to change your payment option) I'd suggest doing FedEx over a wire transfer. It's $10 cheaper. I've done it a few times and I'd always get it mid-afternoon on Friday. They even send you a tracking number to track it (they overnight it to you.) A regular check would more than likely get to you on time too but I've had one lost in the mail before so I trust FedEx a little bit more, especially in a situation where you really need to get the money on time. But just so you know.. this upcoming Thursday is a holiday which may or may not delay payments. Sometimes they'll send payments a day early for a holiday and sometimes they won't. It's really just a guessing game. :|