Permanent ban stripchqt

mischka

I've worked on several cam sites, I started on cam4 and after a while I got to know stripchqt and learned a lot about the platform, I had an account in the name of aniittahot, I was permanently banned from the site, I made a mistake in not reporting weird things, I spoke several times with the support and no results, I asked for an account review, after 2 months I got a new account, I figured everything was ok, after 6 days of work, many hours of live, I lost the new anycambelt account, for no reason, because everything what happened I reported to the site, I lost everything I worked and they accused me of the same mistake as the previous account, I lost a lot of money, I help my parents, my father is sick and it hurt me a lot, if I was prohibited from entering the site, because they approved the bill and let me work and lose everything in vain? I would like at least someone from support to try to help me at least have an account, that's all I ask for help.
If I had done something wrong or intentionally I wouldn't have been trying since July, help me please

Last edited by a moderator: