Permanent PM's?

raritygirl

Since joining Stripchat a little over a year ago, I've responded to several dozen PM's from various models on the site whenever I was in their rooms. Some of them I actually "friended" and continued to receive PM's from them whenever I came online. As my user level increased(I'm at level 61 now), I found that the PM's started to become way too frequent, so I quietly "unfriended" the majority of them and carried on as usual. I was under the impression that "unfriending" them would prevent them from seeing when I was online, but that doesn't seem to be the case, as I still receive PM's from quite a few of the models shortly after logging into the site.

So either the "initial" PM that is sent is establishing some kind of permanent PM option with the member, or the "unfriending" option is broken. I'm also receiving PM's from models that I have never "friended", but these PM's are mostly received when I am offline, so this seems to indicate that once a PM is responded to, it allows for permanent PM privilege's for the model to contact the member in perpetuity.

Are these features actually bugged, or is this supposed to be some sort of site "perk" for the models and members?

bellatorrez

If you previously spent tokens in the model's room, then she will be able to find out if you are online or not.

You are also right: any participants can continue once-started dialogue (unless one of the dialog partners banned the other).

But if you have never talked to the girl, did not add her to your Friends list, did not spend tokens on her, and were not in her Fan Club, then she will not be able to PM you