Player.dk

happyangelina

I’m helping with recruitment for this small Danish site,

www.player.dk

I tried it out as a model for 2 weeks and made £300 my cut. The basic breakdown of that was 10% pics/clips and 90% shows/tips. I was splitcamming so I’m pretty pleased with the result but I can’t stay on the site as a performer as it causes a conflict with another side project.

Full disclosure, I will get commission for anyone I help set up, it does not come out of your earnings. The more you make the more I make so I will help out as much as I can with queries etc to help things run smoothly for you. The guys that run the site are very nice but they can be slow to respond.

I’ve referred 4 ladies so far with varying results. For their privacy I won’t mention but they are welcome to make themselves known. Add a line in here or dm me if you have questions that I’ve not covered below. There is no referral link. Just either let me know what username you’re going to use or let the site admin know Emilie sent you.

Payments
Models cut = 60%
Payout min = 500dkk - $82 - €67 - £58
Frequency = Monthly for free. By request for 50dkk/$8.20/€6.70/£5.80 fee
Payout method = Bank transfer only, paxum is being looked into

How You Earn
Live shows – exclusive, private with the potential of voyeurs, nude (group).
Recorded shows – you can set to automatically record private shows which customers can pay to watch.
Clips – you can upload pre-recorded clips.
Picture sets – you can upload private gallery sets.
Items for Sale – socks, underwear, shoes, show add ons such as lush access, custom clips.

The Pricing
It is suggested that you don’t charge less than the numbers mentioned below. Danish customers generally have plenty of disposable income. Their current balance is shown in DKK next to their name and you can see the number decrease while you are in a show.

Private (might get voyer) $5.74
Exclusive $7.38
Voyeur $3.28
Nude (group) $4.10
Customer shows cam $1.64