Please, I need Tips of security for CamGirls beginers in Financial Domination!

clips4sale

Hi there!

I realy started as CamGirl less than a week ago... And a choise to be a Findom.

I need tips of security about that universe Findom, because I am a beginer in all this world...

Yesterday a guy asked me if I know to use the TeamViewer software, for I to use his PC for to buy things in Amazon.com... But, I never did'nt it before... Then, I don't know the risks in it... Because I already saw bad notices of bad guys, They took advantage of some form of CamGirls to commit financial crimes, and then prosecute them as a thief or something...

Then...

Can you list me what the things is trap to avoid in Findom like CamGirl?

1- ???

2- ???

3- ???

4- ???

Can you list me the best ways to make money and earn gifts as a beginner like Findom CamGirl?

1- ???

2- ???

3- ???

4- ???

clips4sale

It's a mistake to think you can make a living just from findom.

Most of the guys you run across are going to be fake and trying to scam you or waste your time just talking about findom, not actually paying you any money. Real findom guys are rare.

Never use Teamviewer and never let them pay you outside of a real adult processor (no Paypal or other nonadult processors - your information is not secure and you are literally putting your life at risk if some freak tracks down your location or even worse puts your home address and personal information out there so that anyone can find it. The percentage adult processors like Indybill take is well worth it for protecting yourself.

If I were starting out I'd focus on a few more fetishes. If you like domination and being a femdom, study different fetishes that interest you and offer that. Once you build up a customer base and get some PAYING fans (not "fans" that just talk your ear off and pay nothing) then you may get a few findom customers. It's pretty impossible to expect to make all your money with findom.