Pregnant and camming

goxxxcams

ok do i recently found out i am two months pregnant with my second child. Yes i will be a single parent but by choice. But now i worry about camming and being pregnant i love my job as in camming and it covers the bills but i know when i invest more time i make more than average monthly pay. about 22 an hour. But my camgirl friend is like when u start showing u have to stop its degrading blah blah blah. Now at this point i know how to handle the creepers BLOCK and i google and i see the pregnant cam girls and they seem fine with it what are you guys opinion. Yes i am attending college to be a dental hygienist but honestly i am just doing it to say that i have a degree not because i want to work in corporate america honestly i want to open my own resale clothiing shop similar to platos closet. But i cant and dont want to work in corporate america. So what are your opinion of pregnant cam girls have any of you actually cammed while pregnant. Am i a bad parent because even though i am continuing my education i still want to cam. For a little background before camming i was a stripper for years with my son now when i was pregnant i didnt dance because that was awkward but only because the physical part of lapdancing with a big bell but other than that i had my son and went back to camming. honestly i like adult field of work if you guys knew me better you would understand its befitting not the end all like i said i want to open a business but until then i feel bad for not feeling bad about continuing in this field as a mom and even pregnant.