Promoting OnlyFans

linda

I just got an OnlyFans a few weeks ago and I've started using CharlesBot to promote my MFC share videos, and to follow me on Twitter and my Onlyfans. I'm just wondering if there is another way to promote my OnlyFans account? I also try to post on twitter everyday. But not sure if there is something else I can do or maybe I just need to be patient? Also, I've posted about 94 photos, no videos yet, and only have 74 likes. I guess I will get more likes when I get more subscribers? I only have 8 subs right now. Hoping to get some feedback from other models who have an OnlyFans and remember what it's like to be a newbie OR some models who are just starting out like me as well. Thank you in advance.

laneydelaney

Personally it's not a good look to hide your posts on a sub only onlyfans since members can't get a sense of activity to evaluate if it's worth it at all. Even if you show posts the pictures and video can still be blocked to everyone but subs. At the least people that haven't subbed can get an idea of how regular your posting is and the text can give an idea of possible picture content.

Also 90 pics for only 28 posts doesn't look like an appealing metric. It looks like you dumbed old content and didn't do anything since.

I would suggest you try opening up your post and let the curiosity of what the pictures or content MIGHT be sell the sub.