Question about Camming Partners

clips4sale

I have a friend who is thinking about getting into the camming bussiness and me and her would love to do a show together. However I wasn't sure of the best process for it. I would assume she would need to get her own account since she is wanting to do that anyways, that way she would be age verified also.

So once she does that are we free to broadcast a show together or is there more steps?

Also would we have to pick an account or could we both broadcast on our accounts at the same time?

I am on Chaturbate. I am assuming she is also planning on going there.

Thanks for the help

clips4sale

I just signed up with my bestie on cb. I already have a cb account so we just created a new one. We both had to sign performer agreements and submit ID on this joint account. Maybe you could just add her to your account but if you have an account purposed for when only the two of you cam together it would be easier to keep track of whose share of the paycheck is whose.

clips4sale

if you go to profile > token stats > model verification there's an option to "add another model agreement".

That way she doesn't need to sign up for a separate account, you guys can both just cam from yours. You can add as many agreements as people you need on cam with you. Just gotta wait till they get approved (it doesn't take long) and you're all set