Question about Giveaways...

Camorous

I am new to camming started in August. I have yet to ever do a giveaway. I am not sure what to offer or if giveaways even are a good idea. I have been doing so much research lately on ways that I can boost traffic. I have seen many articles that have claimed Giveaways helped boost them. Have any of you done a giveaway, are they worth it? What do you give away. Any advice you can give would be great.

Camorous

I used to do a monthly giveaway on MFC. I downloaded a free raffle software that would save the names each time i added them and that i could delete the list and start fresh after the winner was drawn. The software also, when it was time, would pick a winner of random so the contest was fair. I would charge them so many tokens per entry, and the prize was a 1 hour Skype date/show with me. I would always draw the winner 3 days before the one on one show so that I could contact them, set up the time, and go over the details of the show. I've also seen a lot of girls have prizes like custom videos or pic sets, panties, a used toy, autographed pics, treat baskets, worn lingerie etc. The possibilities are endless and a lot of models make quite a bit of money doing them! Good luck Sweetie