Questions about camming. Can someone help me ?

Have some doubts :ROFLMAO:

1- I recently saw a girl on a camsite and I was intrigued as to how she managed to put her broadcast in two parts on the same screen. At the top her face and at the bottom her body. Do I need two cameras for this?

2- She used a fuck machine. I wanted to know how to configure it to receive tokens too. It seems that her fuck machine moved with each token gained...

3- I would also like to know which fuck machine model is used. I was super embarrassed to ask her.

Sorry for my ignorance and several questions about this I'm camgirl and I really wanted to use it in the future and I don't know how the fuck machine works.
Can someone help me. I will be very happy.

PS: I have attached the image of her broadcast to the thread but I have covered up her face, her name and her private parts so as not to embarrass her. The photo is just to get a sense of how she did it. I loved it.

m00nshine

If you are using OBS, it's pretty simple to have two cams showing.

Just click on '+' in 'sources' and select the second cam. You can then position and resize it on the OBS preview window. You can then make it visible/invisible by clicking on the eye symbol in the sources list.