Questions about snapchat and skype

ArubaJasmine

Hiya, so I've had a few people ask if i do skype shows or have a snapchat. So i decided to get both, just to see how it goes.

how much would you girls charge per min on skype, coz i charge £5.94 on streamate for exlcusive but obviously only get 30% of that, so I dont know whether to go cheaper since its through skype or to stay the same as on streamate.

Also has anyone heard of circle pay? some viewer suggested it to me saying he uses it with other girls. The only problem is I reaaaally want to stay anonymous through these payments so does circle pay allow this?

and if not are there any other payment methods in the UK which do allow you to not have to give your legal name?

Thanks guys, I'm still fairly new to all this camming business

AngelaSommer

I've been offering Skype and it is a MAJOR pain in the ass:
- Guys will start viewing you as their friend and you'll be bombarded with small talk the second you log on. Since it's just small talk they do not feel a need to pay or tip you. If they spent a lot of money on you they'll feel VERY entitled to your time.
- When someone does decide to book a cam session they'll try to make small talk while they're getting ready to make the payment.
- Many will try to push for PayPal which is not SW-friendly or Amazon GCs which do not help you pay your bills
- When the time is up they'll try to keep you on longer and when you just cut the cam some will get offended. It's a lose-lose much of the time.

I'm actually looking at signing up for SkyPrivate for that reason, they only take a 25% cut.