Quitting ManyVids & Minimum Payout

nicole2020

Hey, everyone. I apologise in advance if this is in the wrong section. I searched the forum and Google but haven't found anything about this so far. I'll probably contact MV support after this anyway, but I was wondering if I could get everyone else's opinion on this first.

Long story short, SW isn't for me; I lost motivation for it very quickly. Last year I created a ManyVids account and out of all the videos I uploaded, I only sold a few copies of one. Needless to say, I haven't made minimum payout yet (which is $100 I believe?) only $37 roughly.

I'd like to quit MV, but I was wondering: would it be possible for me to get paid this $37 before closing my account for good? Or... if I go ahead and delete my account and vids, would I get zero money for the videos I did sell?

I'm in the UK and if I did manage to make any decent money, it would be paid into my ePayments wallet.

If it turns out that I 100% wouldn't be able to get paid unless I make the minimum amount to cash out... then I guess I'll leave my clip store up until I sell $100 worth of vids, lol.

Thanks in advance.

alisonbelle

I closed an old store to open up a new one about a year ago and was paid out from the old store a few days after closing it (I think it was a few days into a new month, because I remember being surprised by a random deposit into my account before the payout dates) and I hadn’t made the payout minimum. They should send it. You should still contact support just to make sure, though.

Also, the payout minimum was just recently lowered to $50. So, push come to shove you wouldn’t be that far away from payout, but I doubt they would just keep the money you’ve earned.