Reloadable card scam, how to spot

LusciousSara

Been having a lot of would-be scammers trying to get at me. They all use the same method, so I figure it would be good to let it be known.

First, this has all been in the context of online SD/SB arrangements, which can be sadly informal for what should still be treated like a business transaction. If it's all online, It's modeling, after all, just with more snuggly talk attached.

Anyway, the so-called SD will insist on using a prepaid card that he will fill as an "allowance", (whatever, silly men insist that they're not really buying anything). Then he tells you that you have to authorize the card with a minimum balance and let him know THE VERY SECOND you get the card up so he can give the first "allowance", because he likes you SO VERY MUCH.

Maybe some ladies fall for this, so here is some advice: No prepaid card that works in the USA has any minimum authorization balance requirement to accept any amount of fills/refills, not one. You could get a card starting with $5.00 and spend it down to 5 cents then refill it to the max ($2,500 per day but $5,000/month for the onevanilla, for example) right away. It's all on the card websites.

We work online, so it's a good idea to research these payment methods online, too.

One more thing, all the prepaid cards have pretty low maximum monthly refills, so if SD is promising thousands of dollars per week, he's scamming.

I wouldn't think it would be necessary to post anything like this, but so many "men" have tried it on me that it must work enough to make it worth their time.

Vivian