Risks in sharing downloads from OnlyFans?

sunhiee

Hi,
Don't want to spread any fake BS but was just wondering:
Many creators on OnlyFans will state things in their bio like "I have full copyrights to all content and legal action is being taken against those who share it. Your ip address are logged with onlyfans & easily tracked." (in this case: OnlyFans).
This seems a bit of a strange statement: there is no reason that the fact that OnlyFans logging your IP (whether or not you use a VPN) could expose the OnlyFans account, NOR the RL-person behind it, responsible of a leak. Right? Is there are 100 of 1,000 fans having access to the content of Mrs Curly Phenix, each one of them could be the leaker.

UNLESS :devilish: ? : OnlyFans is in some way placing a sort of fingerprint of the logon user in the downloaded file from. In the filename of metadata. I am not really sure if that really a thing .. but just wanted to run it by you. Is this a risk? Do you have to take precautions in sharing files you have downloaded from OnlyFans ... (Which I would never do - obviously ?)

stripchst

The only things you should be wary of sharing are customs obviously since they can very easily trace that back to you, and pics/vids shared through messages rather than on their feed. Some onlyfans creators send slightly different edits of photosets and videos that are ppv if they know their stuff is being leaked in order to catch the specific person leaking. Anything on their feed is very unlikely to be traced back to you unless the creator has such a small number of subscribers that they can narrow it down easily.