Pricing: $12.99/month, occasionally on sale for 20-50% off
Does PPV: Yes, 1-2/month
Regularity of Posting: 5-7 times/week
Type of Content: Nudes, Cosplay, Teasing
Profile/Social Links:

Onlyfans
Twitter
MyFreeCams

RocknRose is probably the best OF page I've subbed to. She's a top MFC model and is originally from Russia (but she lives in the US now). She tends to more "artsy", softcore sensual teasing type stuff - she doesn't show pussy in public chat when she's on MFC for example. Her page is $12.99 per month but I've occasionally seen her do sales for like 20-50% off. Things I like about her:
  • I mentioned she's more of a tease model, but she does get progressively harder the more you're willing to pay. She show vag on her OF feed, and does masturbation videos in PPVs.
  • Her photos and videos are very high quality, even selfies are taken with a DSLR.
  • Her stuff is creative and interesting. Her house has effectively a giant studio room, so she'll make full on sets for cosplay stuff. I also like the sensuality of her content.
  • Very rarely sends PPVs, maybe 1 or 2 a month. They're always longer, high quality videos that have more "hard" content content like masturbation. The pricing on them is fair IMO for the quality, usually around $13-$15. She has them on her MFC Share are well but they are double the cost there (probably because MFC takes a way bigger cut). She'll also send the videos via Dropbox if you ask so you can download them (for the people who don't know how to download from OF).
  • She also posts one of her older premium videos on her OF feed for free each month (with a time limit).
  • She's athletic as hell and it shows. Does nude workout/stretching aerial silk in her camshows.
  • She does not promote other models on her feed. Honestly one of my biggest pet peeves is subbing to a model and half the posts are for different models.