Self esteem to the floor after a whole week with no tips

clips4sale

I'm feeling so bad right now.... I have cammed this whole week on chaturbate for at least 4 hours a day and the few traffic I get, or the blues in my room (that leave quickly since I'm not naked just in my underwear) have barely tipped.
I feel I must be doing something wrong, and now I'm questioning if my looks are just not enough. I feel fat because I have an eating disorder and as I immediately sense rejection I think "oh, that's because you are fat".
I also just don't understand why my traffic is so small (most I get is 40 viewers) usually they are only 20 or less.
I have been using twitter to promote my shows but nothing. I compare myself to other models (I know it's never good to do that) and I wonder why they have so much traffic 200+ most of them, and tippers of course.
I am very friendly in the room, laugh and try to create a friendly and sexy enviroment.... but it's clearly not working and I feel so frustated I can only blame my body not being sexy enough

clips4sale

i'm having the exact same problem..only for me it's been going on for months, not just a week.
It's not your body..trust me...must be smth else we're doing wrong..i just didn't figure out..yet.