Selling panties and socks - making them smelly?

LivePrivates

I don't even know how to start the question but, well, I ant to sell panties and socks but I have an issue that I don't know if it's only me or if everybody else is like this. I can use a pantie, I can even have sex with it on and cum in it and THERE IS NO SMELL, like nothing. I can't feel anything and neither my boyfriend. The same happens to my socks, unless I spend a role day waking with it in a very uncomfortable plastic shoe in a day of rain, there is absolutely no smell. For girls who sell these things, is this normal? Does the guy who buys it has some psychological thing with the clothes and not specifically with the smell? Does it happens to you to? What do you do? You simply don't sell those things or you just use them for longer? I don't even know if I'm being clear with the question, we don't speak English is not my cowntry, but I really wanted some help with it, please

LivePrivates

First off, let me say you are lucky you don’t smell! For real lol. Second, good question better left to the experts I’m curious about all this myself I’ve never sold panties or anything like that i want to though!!