Selling Videos

xhamster

I haven’t started shows yet, but I’m advertising on Twitter to try and get a following and some ppl are asking me if I would sell videos to their sites. I’m wondering if there is a benefit to it or not.
If my videos are on a site why would someone watch me live and pay? Then again our stuff gets stolen anyway aaand I don’t really have a following to anyone to even know they could find it on some website. Worst case I think I’ll see how the shows go and what works for me before doing something like that. Does anyone have advice or experience in this

xhamster

In my personal opinion any site that is so hard up for models that they are reaching out directly to a newbie on social media is either a scam or a shady studio.
That being said many if not most cam models also sell videos and the most common video selling sites are Clips4Sale,ManyVids & iWantClips probably. You can also sell videos on some of your streaming cam sites. None of these places will contact you and ask you to upload content to their site.