Share your funny Cam girl moment and stories!

sophieee

Administrator
Hey everyone! I'd love to hear your funny cam girl stories. Thinking of writing a blog post featuring models stories if anyone is interested in taking part. If you don't want me to use your story, but would still like to take part just let me know! Names will be anonymous of course.

goddessanna

I may have one...

In one hot summer night, my windows were open to let the fresh breeze in, and I was comfortably naked, with legs spread open on the couch, camming, half way through a hot private! When suddenly...
A lost sparrow got in my house through the window, flew above me, lost going around and around my ceiling lamp, and... My THREE cats heard the bird, and just went WILD! I had cats all over me! Jumping on my legs and tits, trying to reach for the super confused and stressed bird again and again and AGAIN. It all happened in like 10 seconds that felt like an eternity, so I had no instant physical reaction, so my legs were still spread wide as my torso was hunching, protecting myself from the cats and bird, as I was screaming "GET OUT! NO! STOP! I AM GOING TO GET THE BROOM!"...

The bird eventually found its way out, and that's when I realised the private was still going...
The client was laughing and typed that it was the best private ever! But never took me private again...

It's been a couple of years so I am able to laugh about it now, but it was so embarrassing!