SkyPrivate questions?

CherryCrush

Legendary
I'm definitely not new to performing on cam, been here since 2002. However, I just recently found SkyPrivate and registered and verified my account.
But I dont understand some things.... Before I registered on SkyPrivate I already had a Skype account and the skype program on my computer.
I activated the SkyPrivate app and I can see it on my taskbar and it is active.

My question is when I turned on my Skype program and I tried to enter my new SkyPrivate ID and password it wouldn't work. I know the ID and password are correct because I opened a browser and went to accounts.skyprivate.com and at the top I logged in with no problems. I then entered my original Skype ID and password which is different from my SkyPrivate ID and it worked just fine.

So if I'm logged into SkyPrivate with my new ID but the Skype program with my original ID will I still get calls? Do I even need to have Skype turned on or can I just have the SkyPrivate icon launched? I'm a little confused here.

CherryCrush

Legendary
Hi.
1st, Skype ID and Skyprivate ID need to be the same. When you create an account on skyprivate.com you need to use the skype ID you already have.

2nd, how it works: you need to use as usual. as you did before. you will do shows in skype. our plugin (application) needs to run in parallel with the skype application and our plugin will only show the money earned, each minute. the video streaming and chatting will be via skype app.

hope it is more clear now.

CherryCrush

Legendary
Helllo skyprivate - so i got a question that will be important for me
when i work with partners from outside germany i get a credit for my tax, so i can demonstrate, that this paying is without sales tax, so i do not pay sales tax for this income - in germany sales tax is 19% !

So when i only become money from skyprivate so i got to pay 19% of them, i need a paper, that demonstrates, that i worked for skyprivate, so this will show, that i become this money without sales tax included from a land outside from germany i worked for, i got many camsites sitting in outsites from germany and i do not pay sales tax for that income, but i got papers to demonstrate this

how manage skyprivate this - will i got only my money without some proof that i worked for skyprivate ?