sleep while streaming (Streamate)

zartprickelnd

Is it really possible and acceptable to sleep while streaming? I just saw this on a girl and it's usually not allowed at all on my old site. even if you don't write anything in the chat for 15 minutes, they will disconnect you. Well, if it's possible, then it means that when I'm sleepy, I can be online and get tips. hehe. All in all, Streamate won me over, it's such a good site, and I'm so sorry I didn't take advantage of the new model label 2 months ago. I was there one day and came back about a week ago. I stay for about 3/6 hours, it depends. I think it will remain the main site, honestly. I would have liked the percentage to be at least 40%, though. I've already made a small (but good) fan base that comes back almost every night. I know it's too early to give a note, but honestly, it's really amazing. I learned to BE PATIENT.(y) it took me so long. everything is fine!

Last edited by a moderator:

neet

SM would have shut it down already if it wasn’t allowed. There are many in there doing it make sure you make a sign saying it’s consensual and list your room rules. They definitely are on top of a a fetish that men like. Now if they would allow me to do what I was doing for over a year making great money again they would have some very happy members .. my bank account would be even happier.

aya

I have some members that are close to me and when they see me tired they take me to private and let me sleep for an hour or two so I can feel better. So yeah, there are members that are sweet and kind enough to let me sleep

ava

That's a fetish. I simply set my private to exclusive when I have to "pretend" be sleeping... I make sure the customer types clearly that he wants to see me sleeping and of course pay attention to the moment he leaves the private chat.
But this is not on SM.