Slow and other models think cheap is „real“

evapirs

Hi guys !
I would like to discuss the following topic with you. I think a lot of you have noticed that it is difficult on the sites at the moment and that it is incredibly slow. When I'm bored, I sometimes click through the cams and see more and more models from my country who make their tip menu extremely cheap, in the hope of getting more people to tip. But a model really shocked me today with her statement after a user asked why she got everything so cheap. Her statement was

"Because I am real and honest and don't want to pull the money out of the men's pocket"

I mean seriously? She makes it even more difficult for the other models, or am I wrong? That's our job and with cheap prices you attract even more of the cheap users. I have attached the tip menu of this girl, what do you think?

Attachments

• 6065CAA6-A2FF-4375-A64D-74C045CD0A05.jpeg
    6065CAA6-A2FF-4375-A64D-74C045CD0A05.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0

anaismay

She found a tip menu that works for her. It isn't for everyone, but it does work for some models, especially ones with a lush active. I've seen similar menus in the past. It encourages a tipping by committee approach rather than pandering to a handful of tippers.

How does this affect you at all? You aren't going to change your prices because one of the like 1000 models active on the site is offering a cheap menu. If one of the cheapskates from her room slides in and demands her prices just ban the fucker. If anything it just encourages more actual tippers as opposed to a bunch of lurkers.