smelly dildo and new video ideas

Suemmy

so i just got this dildo to replace one that melted, and it smells awful. i mean u can smell it from 2 rooms away. it has this bad bad chemical smell..i washed it 2 times but the smell barely left. it does say it's Phthalate free and all that.. most of my toys barely smelled when i got them and are they are made in china..this one..made in USA (doc johnson crystal jellies) is horrible. i only had one other that had a bad smell at 1st. now it's ok..or at least ok enough that i can suck it without puking before it even touches my mouth lol.
so does anyone have any idea how to get rid of that smell? will it go in time maybe?

so for the 2nd part of the topic..i mentioned my other dildo melted so now i am thinking how can i put it at good use before throwing it away. i don't suppose anyone has an idea how to save it (like..melt it back in shape) so i'm thinking maybe cut it..and maybe a video out of it..maybe people have a fetish about this..or pretend it's their cock i'm cutting? dildo is pink clear jelly. thoughts?