Snapchat and Privates

nikocadoavocado

How do you ladies handle the crazy that comes with getting paid for snapchat. I’ve only had one nice guy who didn’t abuse the privileges of having it, for example one guy paid for it and we chatted for a minute, then he asked how much for pics , i said $15/ lingerie and $30/nude, and got called a cheap whore and he wouldn’t buy my expensive FAP material. So i am begging for help lol.

Also when you do privates and it’s tokens per minute, so you guys just do what the client asks you or do you have a specific menu for stuff like that?

Any advice is appreciated.

veronicarose

I listened to a podcast that really opened my eyes. You do what you're comfortable doing. if they request something and its not something you feel comfortable with then you tell them you don't do that. But do suggest other things you do to keep them in private. Since I go by this rule now I feel a lot better about the work I do on cam. Ya I may not get as much money from some of those people. But my interatctions are ginuine and i'm not having to feel awkward and try to be someone i'm not.