So you wanna be a webcam model?

jerkmate

That's me. I am AsianAngie and I began my adventure a couple weeks ago. I have been doing a few shows on SkyPrivate and generally, I like the setup. I love being watched and I love masturbating in front of someone, so this job seems tailor made for me.

But.....it is tough to start out. There are no really good step-by-step how to's, at least that I have found. I really enjoy the Skype thing, but I wish I were busier. I have seen some posts on CMD and I am considering registering there.

What I want to try is live chatrooms. But this is very scary for me. Skype is nice, because there isn't much chatting. They call you, I get naked, I masturbate, he cums, and he disconnects. $$$. Very nice.

The whole token thing is very intimidating to me. How do you get started. What is a good site to try? I hear good and bad about so many. And, of course, every site says they are the biggest and best and I will make the most money there.

So how about we start a topic that helps newbies like me get started? Personal stories and recommendations and any other help you would care to offer would be great.

I will follow up and try to highlight what I think are great ideas and try to develop a wiki sort of file that contains all the latest greatest info.