Some People.... *vent*

sashacam4

So this girl I know, knows I'm a cam girl. She is NOT a cam girl or in the adult industry whatsoever. She asked how my camming was going and I told her fine, just started up again it's slowly picking up. Then she has the nerve to say this to me.

"You need be more entertaining and offer your viewers more."

.... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
A) Does she watch me on cam? how does she know what I am or am not offering to my viewers? No, no she doesn't.
B) Does she have experience in live ADULT entertainment? No, she plays extras in movies and TV shows, she gets assigned a role and she has to blend into the background.
C) Why would you even say that?! Yes, just tell your friend that she has nothing to offer in this industry and that she not entertaining, thanks. Appreciated.

I believe she thinks she has the right to tell me this because another friend of hers is a Top Model on mfc. She told me she was a non-nude model and makes a killing just teasing and chatting, so I checked her out. She wasn't a non-nude model, she was a top model though, so I think she just told my friend she does non-nude for her reputation or something. But just because you know someone who does well in the business doesn't mean you know how to do well yourself. And what works for one model may be a bust for another. Some people, UUUGGGH! How dare she tell me that the reason it's slow for me right now is because I have nothing to offer my custies and that I don't entertain them! It's slow because it's slow and I've only been back in the game for a few months. Way to encourage me, "friend".

Sorry if you read this lol I'm done now.

Last edited by a moderator:

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
I totally hear you sis! I told one of my f buddies about my work.......

Not only did he have the audacity to go into my laptop and watch my vids, he started giving me feedback about "how to improve"

Defaq?!

Your A, B and C was exactly what I thought and I even told him that.

Firstly, just coz I felt comfy enough to tell you about my job, that doesnt give you the right to go into my laptop when Im upstairs taking a shower - thats an invasion of my privacy. You could of just asked ffs

But more importantly, you have 0 knowledge of this industry. Your not even a member on a camsite so what makes you think I need your advice mate?

#FML

(I also had another guy do research on me - found my Twitter, profiles, links to the websites Ive cammed on etc - the full shabang. He even found a leaked vid of mine that he masturbated to! No doubt I gave him a piece of my f'ing mind)

Pfft