South of Spain - Models around the area...

celina

Hi hi boys and girls, how is everyone doing?

I've recently had my camversary!!!! So happy and proud of how far I got in such sort time. Love love love love it! The adventures, the weird moments, the diversity of members u get to meet, all the new things Ive learned from this camming adventure, just everything makes me feel super accomplished. I have always been super naughty and finally found a place where I am surrounded by people that are just like me... Normal but freaky, hihihihihi

I'm living in Spain atm and wanted to connect to other models around my area, get together, maybe even make special shows, talk about our experiences... I feel a bit lonely since I just arrived in the country since all my friendships are not in the adult industry, even though I am super open about my work and everyone knows and respects my professional choice, it's definitely not the same when you share moments with someone who also works in the industry. I used to know quite a lot of people from the adult industry back in my old place and it was amazing. And well, new home, new country, it would be amazing to connect and make friends with people near my area!

I have been craaaaving to make a duo show with girls for like ever! I always watch this couple of girls and it looks so much fun, plus, I would just love to add this experience in my memory book =P

Have you guys ever made a duo show before? How was the first time? Would love to read your experience!

Anyways, it was great to share something with you guys. I will definitely post more stuff, kinda loving the forum, awesome subjects...

If you're from Spain send a hey hey!! =P