starting camming

jasmincamgirl

So i just pressed the broadcast now button cause i wanted to overcome the anxiety and so i started without knowing anything. I didn't know how the token currency worked and so i stayed 2 hours and got off cam, i wish i would know to stay more and also have a steady schedule because with that i would had more success now and it wouldn't be so hard trying to get even at the point when i started...

rubi

Anxiety can be a show stopper. I know it. If that's what is getting at you, I suggest that you get on cam, starting with something reveling and start your with less as you progress each time you come on cam. Know you limits. I know it was hard at first if you are shy, It for me. I just started on CB and just really started the last few days getting on cam but starting to get the swing of things. One thing I do recommend starting, is to make sure you chat on your room. Quiet dead rooms don't really keep people in that want to stay, you WILL see a lot of people come and go, that's normal. But you want to interact with the ones that will stay for your personality, you presence and performance. Those are the ones that stay to pay, that buy your fanclub packages, the ones that become followers and tip regularly. If you need any suggestions, or have any I am another noobie but welcome to help anyone in the community. Btw have you set up your Bio on your cam page/fanberry profile? Those are important.