Starting to panic? Slow, slower, silent room

Hi guys !

This is my first year of token sites (started on Stripchat in November) and this month has been extremely bad for me. Hardly any users, no matter what I do, nobody chats, let alone tips. I suffer from panic attacks and since it is my main job, with every bad day I get more scared that I don't earn enough to pay my bills anymore. I have no idea why it suddenly "crashed" or what I'm doing wrong.To put it in numbers, I previously had at least 3,000 to 6,000 tokens almost every day (6,000 was a very good day then) now it's maybe 800 in 4 hours. This also makes my stripscore and my place among the models keep going downhill very fast and makes me nervous and sad and I feel like I’m not what the viewers want anymore and that I don’t give them a good enough show.

Some emotional support would be great right now :(

alisonbelle

I am not on strip chat i am on Streamate. We all have good and bad days. Many hugs. Sometimes if affects the mood too much I would take a day off for personal time. Doing something that makes you feel good could help your mood get back to positive. Sex work has ebbs and flows and if this particular site isn’t going well perhaps try another or try something different? Sometimes just changing your cam set up a little can make a difference. I think best thing is doing what makes you feel good and then the customers see your genuine positive energy and attracted to that naturally. You could also watch other girls shows to get ideas what works and what doesn’t and even see how other ladies try to keep calm when they are also in a low money period.

many hugs i feel your uncertainty myself many times and try to ignore, shrug it off, distract, find something else to make me feel positive instead even if it’s silly like listening to cyndi lauper girls just wanna have fun.