Streamate-Adobe FMLE or SmBroadcast

jerkmate

Hey !What's the best for streaming on Streamate? Adobe Fmle or SmBroadcast?I use the most Adobe FMLE, because many members complain they do not see me if I use SmBroadcast. I have a super upload speed (30 Mb/s to Seattle Servers). There are times when I use SMBroadcast and everything is excellent. I do not know why !
Yesterday, for example, I used SmBroadcast and in one hour I made $ 100 and no one complained about my image. Today I used the same SmBroadcast for 2 hours and I made $ 0. I switched to Adobe Fmle and started to get some shows! do you think it's about traffic? Thanks!

jerkmate

Both work and you can switch between them if you notice glitches. You must check your broadcast as a guest/member to see for yourself if they are glitches, several times per shift, because yes, there are some glitches once in a while. I only had minor ones this year, such a few disconnects, no sound or image. A few months ago, FMLE Adobe Encoder stopped working for me so I couldn t broadcast at all with it anymore and I am rarely using SMB because I splitcam. So I switched to OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) and it works good too. I only have the regular glitch nowadays which is that one when the members suddenly see I am in private but in fact, I am not. Sometimes it passes quick by itself, sometimes I need to log ofd and log in again.