Streamate BS behavior?

breekane

I tried sm for the second time yesterday and all guys do there is just log in and log off immediately before I could even say hi. Then 3 guys in 3 separate occasions asked for private asking me to show them my boobs and to stand up but left before the first minute was over in order not to be charged I suppose? So are they using this trick to get to see all of me and dissapear before they actually pay me? Are they just trying to humiliate me or bring me down? I'm really hating this site. I spent two hours and made zero money. They tell me that I look insanely hot but there's no one asking for a show or willing to pay..my camera is fine, makeup on point..I don't know what these guys actually want but I am reading posts from other girls that this site is not working for them...should I just leave?

Don't take it personal when they leave. The nature of SM is a lot of popping in and out. I make great money on SM and still get guys poking in and out. You get used to it and I just know it's a guy browsing the site, not taking personal digs at me--I'm just not their type or what they want at that moment and that is fine. When I first started SM I was used to the fast-paced nature of token sites so I would get impatient. I'd log on for an hour, not make very much and log out pissed off. I'd recommend sticking out more time on cam, getting used to the site, greeting/interacting with members, watching some girls on the top row etc. There are SO many hot girls on cam but if being hot was all that it took and not quality performance, interaction, great tech settings etc --everyone would make a killing on cam.

My general rule for trying a new site is this: If I don't put in full-time hours, I can't get pissed off about not having full-time pay for it. So I catch myself being a bit more flustered and negative than I thought I was being. You're brand new. Once you give it time, get some regulars, ratings, comments, tags going it WILL get a lot easier. You're in new territory and no success is instant.

As for the first 30 seconds I have it down to slowly start taking clothes off (not showing anything crazy explicit) while asking what they were looking for/begin talking dirty to engage them or rub myself on the outside of clothes etc vs someone sitting there with the "I'm not going to do anything until 30 seconds are up" type of negative vibe. If they are going to leave either way, they do but I still do this to engage the viewer in some way so I don't come across as a 'time waster'

I don't think you should quit after 2 hours. That is no way to get an accurate vibe off of any cam site even outside of SM