Streamate disrespect models who follow the rules!

cosplaycamgirl

Streamate sets rules but doesn't enforce them, there are plenty of models showing nudity on snapsession and free chat and nothing gets done! Streamate has enough money to hire an employee to check this out. THIS IS COMPLETLY DISRESPECTFUL WITH THE MODELS WHO FOLLOW THE RULES. I have nothing against anyone who wants to show nudity, but each site has its rules. It's useless to report by platform, because nothing happens, besides it's Streamate's obligation to verify this, not the customers and other models. This is very simple to solve and there are many ways, but it seems like they don't want to solve this problem. What do you girls think about this?

alice90

Of course free nudity is a problem for me, as well. SM does enforce the rules, but they don't get every violation.........wish they did!
I'm also opposed to topless nudity in free, which is permissible on SM. I just won't do it, though.

Overall, I usually make my goal, and only when its v quiet in my room, do I even scroll around......of course, I then realize that I am competing vs total exhibitionists! Really don't get it!
Where is the income for them?

mischka

The reason I prefer premium sites is because of how classy it is and it forces the men to take us pvt and or pay for what they want instead of it being a free site where he can just go on a freemium and look on the first page to see ass, tits and pussy for nothing.