Streamate frustration (traffic, rude members)

beatzie

I've been on SM for a few days and it's been very slow. People come into the room, they leave while i'm typing a greeting.

Some very frustrating specific things have been happening. When doing premium or exclusive, members leave exactly when it gets to the 10 dollars mark. Most don't even say goodbye, they just disconnect when they hit that mark. I have not had a show over 10.78....

Another thing. Guys come and ask me what I do in exclusive, I tell them my dos and don'ts, they agree, we set up a plan and they say "I'll go add credit to my account, brb" and then never come back. It's happened three times. I feel scammed when that happens. Why do they do that? Did they get off while planning? It's not even a long discussion, it's a minute of me telling them my boundaries.

Anyone else deals with this?? What to do?

sweette

Hi
That is how it works in SM. fustrating sometimes. I started 1 month ago, the average of people staying in private more than 5 minutes is rare.
But in the end I have an average of 20$/hr. I am used to it now but happy with the income.
I work 5 to 8 hours everyday depending of my mood.
You never know what will happened, sometimes people speaks 15 minutes or more and don't go private, sometimes people don't even say hello and go direct exclusive.
There are no rules but sometimes you have good surprises.
Tomorrow will be my last day as "new"
Will se what happened after