Streamate "Glitch" Is your Exclusive rate visible to customers on Streamate?

SideDaddy

When I log into Streamate under my customer account to check other model's rates when the "Enter My Private Live Show Button" is clicked I have noticed some rooms only show the Premium rate and Block sessions. The Exclusive rate is entirely missing from the pop-up box!

In these rooms, I have to click off the big button and onto the actual video box to bring up the Exclusive rate too. If this is what all customers are seeing, the option for Exclusive appears invisible/disabled unless they click again on the video, but they might not think to do that. This could translate into a huge loss of income for the afflicted chatrooms.

I have tracked this problem for a week now and checked SM on several days at different times. The first day I noticed this was happening in about 9 out of 10 rooms I clicked on. A couple of days later it was 50/50. Tonight it was 1/10. I checked random rooms mostly on the front page. Tonight I noticed it in a model's room who is always on the top row.

I did a test of my room one night while streaming on Chrome and simultaneously logged in as a member on Firefox and both my rates were visible that night when I clicked the big button. This is how you can test your own chatroom - by logging in under another browser while you are streaming. Even though this does not appear to be affecting my chatroom at the moment, I would like to bring it up to model support if other performers are noticing the same issue.

Ever have a customer come in and say he can't see your Exclusive rate? I always thought it was because he didn't have enough left in his daily limit for it to be visible and have told guys to raise it. In fact, when I first noticed Exclusive rates were invisible, I raised my daily limit on my customer account to $400 and it made no difference. The only way I could bring up a model's full rate offerings was to click on the video. Now I wonder if this "glitch" could be another reason why guys say they can't see our Exclusive rates?

If you have time to check this out for yourself, please let me know what you find. I have cleared out cookies etc. and continue to see that this is happening in random rooms. One could be yours. If you see this glitch please email model support and I will too. Thanks.

SideDaddy

Sorry to say it, but it seems this has been an issue for a long time, SOMETIMES requiring 2 taps of the screen/button to see the Exclusive rates.