Streamate: Help Each Other With Tags & Favorites

If there's no other thread already covering this .......

I'd like to suggest that we pull together to help one another out. This idea is for Streamate (CathyWet has been struggling there), but each camsite can have it's own thread to share the same idea & info.

Most, if not all of us Streamate models, have a separate 'member' account on Streamate (or other site we work on). If not, you should! On Streamate if you let Model Support know it's your 'Member account' they'll link it to your model account, so you'll receive the 20% discount on the shows you book with other models. Sweet, huh?!

More importantly.....
As positive & supportive models, why don't we help each other out by going to each other's Streamate profiles, add them to our 'member' favorites, add any tags we request in this thread? AND if we're feeling especially generous or friendly, even slip into a group show for a minute or so which allows us to leave a glowing comments & reviews for our WCG model friends.

So I'm suggesting we post our Streamate model name here in this thread, and list 10 tags we'd like to see added to our profile (though when we're doing the tagging we can add other tags too). This would give us all the opportunity to help our friends here, boosting their status to move up the ranks toward page 1.

As an example, I'm going to add another post here to show what I mean =)

PS: Tags should be words guys would use in the 'Search Box' at the top of the page. I.E. satin panties, pantyhose, tight pussy, bombshell, big boobs, spinner, thick, meaty pussy, MILF, roleplay, stockings, glasses.... things that haven't already listed yourself within your 'Profile Info' (which also comes up when guys search words you have within your profile)