Streamate Interactive Toys

ManyVids

I can't find anywhere a complete and up to date list of interactive toys for Streamate. Can someone help me find it or write it as a response here please?

And also, for those of you who use interactive toys on SM, are they really useful /attractive? Do guys want to use them in a Private ? or is it only to make more gold on public chat? I cant really understand the use of interactive toys for a Premium site, but if u tell me it's worth it I could give it a try and buy one

ManyVids

I have Lovense Domi and it doesn’t work on SM unfortunately. I sooo wish it did bc i have good success with it on other sites. Cheers!

ManyVids

I have the OhMiBod/ Kiroo streamate does not work with lovense. I love it I have a lot of people tip in free chat with it. Never done it but you have the feel connect app with it you can share your code and they can control it as well. But I usually just use in free chat or people set it off with gold in excl/private. Works amazing and makes you some.good tips. Guys love being able to tip gold and set it off makes them feel in control. Unsure of others but for me I have had success and good use on SM.