Streamate is a really good site

SkyPrivate

In my opinion, for mature models (or in my case, a "granny" categorized over the age of 50 - honestly wish they would call it something not so demeaning). Without their encoder, however, it really doesn't work as well. I think patience is key on SM too. You take some time to develop a following and I have found most of my clients are pretty loyal and return time and time again.

For the PPM part, I keep my exclusive rates at 4.45 and my premium rates at 3.45. I have had the most success at these prices, after a variety of raising and lowering (small increments). Be sure to develop several age related hustles. I seem to get a lot of mommy role plays (so be expecting that), and if you're okay with it, develop some story lines in your head as most of the guys want you to be the lead. I don't get many requests for under age play (which is against the rules) and I think most of the guys know that. I just remind them that all role play is between adults, and I only do it in exclusive.

Another thing that has been quite helpful is uploading videos. I only charge $2 for a short video, but have had a surprising number of purchases. Perhaps the SM rep can help you. I always recommend having back up sites. I did very well on MFC, so there is a market there too. Best wishes on continued success!