Streamate: Male Models Nudity

happyalone

Every time I log onto the male section, filter by Colombian models on Streamate, I will find approx 15-30% of male models nude, jerking, sticking a dildo up their anus.

There’s also quite a few from USA and U.K. who are regularly flashing their cocks in free chat

Most of these models are repeat offenders, I have thousands of screenshots and have reported hundreds, yet they are still allowed on the site?

We’ve grossed a total profit of $23.84 in the past few days on Streamate - I’m not surprised by this figure at all due to the amount of nudity still going on in the male section in Free Chat.

James has spoken several times to your helpful representatives on Twitter, he was promised that something is being done about it, but it is still going on, I know several models that are making $0 and have quit your platform.

Please can I have a direct email so I can send these screenshots every day to in order to help the genuine models, who actually comply with the rules and deserve the income instead?

I await your reply Streamate.

beatzie

seriously something needs to be done. this has ALWAYS been an issue. they are usually so quick when cis or transwomen flash their junk/doing explicit shows in free. total double standard.