Streamate Member accounts

freeonlyfan

So i'm just curious if Streamate cam models are allowed to also have member accounts? I had a member account to pick up little tips and tricks from other popular models. I never tried to take charge of their rooms, always gave compliments and also tipped so I know I wasn't reported or anything like that. I went to login lastnight just to see how traffic was since i've been on hiatus and am coming back in a week and a half only to find out my member account was closed. I contacted Streamate and got "your account has been permanently closed due to security reasons. have a great day." seriously?..I just asked them about it through my model account but as we know that sometimes takes days.

stipchat

Yes, you can have a member account.
Contact Liz, or model support about having the membership account linked to your model account. That way when you spend time with a model you'll also get a 20% discount.

I guessing that the security issue on your model account doesn't have to do with you being a model too. But check with model support, maybe they can check it out, resolve the problem (or alert you what it is) and get them linked.