Streamate membership cancellation immediately after joining.

breekane

8:36 PM (5 hours ago)

to me
Your membership with Streamate has been canceled.

Please let us know what the problem with your account was. We would love to help you have a better experience on our site! If we can't solve your problem, it would help us very much if you let us know why you want to cancel.

We are working on improving the site, and any feedback you could give us will be helpful.

This site is NOT like a paysite where you are charged after a trial period. There are free guest chats and full access chats that charge per minute. You can also view each performer's picture archive for free.

Please let us know if there is anything we can improve or add to the site!

If you change your mind please email:
[email protected] with the subject "Reactivation".

Please include your name and the last 4 digits of the card on file so we can reactivate your account at once!

Thank you,

Streamate
[email protected]

My response.

Sure, I will let you know what the problem is. During the sign up, I had to uncheck a little box to avoid (hopefully) being signed up for some idiotic personals site with a recurring fee. Crap companies pull stunts like this. I don't knowingly spend money with crap companies. I am spending money with three of Streamate's competitors, none of whom felt they had anything to gain by such idiocy. I will continue to spend money with them, and not Streamate. So not only is it a big "NO THANKS!" to the offer of the two day trial on the personals website, it is also a big "NO THANKS!" to Streamate for pushing it.

Also, I have not yet made a purchase with Streamate, but there is apparently an Epoch $2.00 charge from the signup process. WTF?

Yeah, I'm going to pass on the reactivation. Thanks, but no thanks. I would just as soon do business with a Nigerian prince. Shady.as.f*ck.

But good luck, and tell all the naked ladies I said hello. And thanks to you f*ckers, I am cancelling my card. So don't waste your time.

Fuck these losers. There are a couple of models I have run across in this forum and elsewhere that I would like to see, interact with, and spend money on; but not bad enough to tolerate this stupidity. If I am to tip JessieWolfe, it will not be on Streamate. Just as well. She is far too young for me.

Streamate = garbage. Avoid. :twocents-02cents: A customers perspective.

Well, that seems pretty unnecessary... :? Sorry you don't like Streamate, but calling out one model in particular to say you won't tip her, that just seems uncalled for.