Streamate New Interface

Camorous

Good morning colleagues! I was away for three weeks and just returned to find Streamate updated their encoder and has a new interface for c2c. What I cannot figure out is how to optimize the cam prior to broadcasting. I used to do that after being away (and cam being unplugged) to find the optimal settings automatically. I didn't have any complaints about my cam quality however, when I checked my "Ranking" report, it showed that I was not broadcasting in HD, when I have in the past while using the SM encoder. What are your experiences with the new software?

I also watched a half dozen cams or so and half would open in the new window (which I really like since it's larger), just wonder if anyone else has had this happen or is it just me? ha!

Camorous

Forgive me for the ridiculous wording I'm about to use. I'm a dinosaur when it comes to tech stuff, but I think you can fix your issue like this.... in your browser, where you chat and broadcast from, there is a drop down list above your picture. It gives you the option to stream using that other thing... the encoder? I just know it's like opening another app and you have to log in. So select to stream from that thing, then click start show. Then open the encoder thing and log in and start your show. I don't like that it is 2 separate windows, but I don't know if anything can be done about that. I hope this helps!