Streamate Traffic & Low Earnings

abbycamgirl

Weekly Earnings Feb 2021 (11hrs = $1150.00) vs Jan 2022 (30hrs = $901.00)

Ever since the "Geo Placement" update (the ranking of a model based on their location) my income a decreased significantly. It doesnt matter the amount of hours you put in because models now have a predisposed rank on the site's interface determined by their geographical location. ex. A man in Canada visits Streamates, so all the Canadian models wil be at the very top of the site.

This update may be used to better align new custmers with models so the site doesnt lose a potential customer due to a langauge barrier, or it may encourage cultural familiarity evoking a better dynamic between the customer and model.

Unfortunately, the majority of the customer that earn enough money needed to exchange services (without going bankrupt, because stremates is not the most affordable site) with the models are located in the USA. It seems as though the American models are introduced to these men first, leaving other models to battle off the scaglers and cheapskates or simply the men who do not have that amount of money to spend.

Hardwork and consistency are essentially meaningless on this site. I do hope they correct this oversight becuase I really do prefer working on this site for the most part. Its improved my life in many ways

Last edited by a moderator:

mischka

I left the site recently for the reasons mentioned in your post, there are no money for me there anymore no matter how hard I try and how many hours I put in, as an E.european I am not getting ANY traffic and the old regs not coming anymore, no new guys either so yeah, after 11 years on that site I had to quit. Account is still active, will stream time to time for a few minutes just to keep it active but I cam on freemium sites now, it will take a while to build up my business on these sites and get followers and regulars but it's a start, at least I make some money.
If SM changes things around I might come back, felt bad to leave but I need income, that's why I cam.