Streamate

erinallen

gold is (money) what u get tipped both in free and pvt chat... pvt chat is one of 2 chats... 1.chat is exclusive, this chat is with just one member. (they will pay ur grp rate plus a min of $2 for exclusivity, sometimes more rate)
2nd chat is grp chat, this consists of multiple members and they each will pay ur grp chat rate... then there are gold shows and this is a show for a big group. Many members pitch in to try to reach the goal so the show can start. Each member must contribute a minimum amount of GOLD to see the show. (u select the Goldshow prices and minimums) feel free and reach out and i can help further also send u a friend request on here ...

pls allow me to help when ur ready love, ultimately sure but it is a little bit different, even in the language part... gold = dollars chat = both free and pvt where we allow our models to get creative and show off their skills or perform a non explicit whatever type of show spanking or bouncing or feet or idk myfave will always be pls show me ur armpit?
there is still plenty to do in free chat and still get paid all staying within compliance guidelines and following the rules. I have guides on all that we've talked about so pls reach out to me directly and I can further help